Saturday, March 14, 2015

Check Out '"Pawn Stars"' "Austin Chumlee" Russell After Dropping 100+ Pounds!!


After seeing his shut friend Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison drop nearly two hundred pounds, "Pawn Star's" Austin 'Chumlee' Russell determined it absolutely was time to drop some weight further.
"It was time on behalf of me to urge healthy," Russell told individuals magazine.
The reality star and pawn look funnyman same he is weight lost ninety five pounds.
See: 'Pawn Stars' Corey Harrison when 192-Pound Weight Loss
Related: ‘Pawn Stars’ Funnyman Chumlee Sheds seventy five Pounds
"I started at 320 pounds, and currently I am right down to 225. After I 1st began, I eliminated all processed foods except mustard," he said.
The new, slender Russell even encompasses a new, healthy expression.
"Now, 'everything in moderation' is my expression," he said.
Earlier within the year, Russell told the city Review-Journal all regarding however he lost the load.
“I’m attending to the athletic facility six days per week,” he said. “I’m intake right. Well-balanced diet. I drink a juice smoothie each morning.”

See more related articles for you.. chumlee weight loss, Pawn Star's

No comments:

Post a Comment